Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stamp A Stack Class 8/25

Another Stamp A Stack class and what fun! We made 8 cards and used more new stamp sets. I can't believe all the new stamp sets. They are so much fun and a few of them I would never have considered purchasing because I didn't see them in the catalog but I received them when I went to convention and I'm glad now that I have them.

This first card is from the Build a Bear Collection. She was stamped twice so that her clothes could be cut out and pasted on. Isn't she cute in So Saffron and Rich Razzleberry. She also has a brother in that stamp set but he'll have to wait his turn. :)

The next card is in Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Whisper White with a touch of melan mambo and Dazzling Diamonds for a bling effect. This card was made at convention with the "Hello Again" stamp set.

The next card is made with Orchid Opulence, Old Olive and Whisper White cards stock. Cottage Wall designer series papers are used along with the stamp set "Three Little Words".

The next card I made was with the New Fall set "Gift of the Earth". What a neat set! I used a neutral card stock I had not used before, Sahara Sand along with Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Card Stock. I also used "Thoroughly Modern" Designer Serious Paper, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, antique brads, the new Modern Label punch and my water color pencils that I hadn't used in a very long time!

The last card I have pictured is really three cards in a bag (convention set) and the stamp set "Things I Love". The colors used are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White along with a cello bag. The topper for the bag was made with Melon Mambo toped with Melon Mambo ribbon and again topped with whisper white and Bermuda Bay. Things I Love is stamped across the top in Chocolate Chip. Doesn't that sound like Fruit and Cookies for Lunch?

The cards were made with Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip strip with Melon Mambo ribbon and Whisper White circles stamped in either a shoe, shopping bag or chocolate candy. Oh what a Life that would be! Each card then has an envelope stamped with Melon Mambo hearts. Very cute and a nice little gift for some lucky person.
These were so much fun to create! Hope you like, see you next time. :0)
If you have any questions about any cards or scrapbook pages please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment