Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scrapbook Night last night from 5:00 p.m until 11:00 p.m.. I think I went to bed at 2:00 a.m.. It was a great night though, pizza turned out well again, lots of conversation, laughing, and helping each other. Great Time! We even did some scrapbooking. There were 7 of us and we really had a good time. I finished two more pages of my grandsons album. This about the only time I get to sit down and scrapbook and it's so much fun to do it with other people because you can talk and laugh about it. Last night we told stories, some of them were recent and some were childhood, some were family and kids and grandkids.



These are the pages I did last month with the stamp set Stampin' Up's "Choo Choo" stamp set. Brady ate cereal for the first time that day. Like any baby at first he wasn't sure but after a few bites he got into it and then it was Yummy for his Tummy!




This month I used a retired Stampin' Up! Scrapbook Kit called "Rock-A-Bye Boy". It just recently retired when the new catalog came out but in it's place they have brought in some really cute Kits including "Happy B Day" in primary colors and "Cool Kids" which is for all ages of children. These Kits are still called "Simply Scrappin" and still at the same low price of $19.95


Check them out in the new catalog on pages 164 through 167.


No comments:

Post a Comment