Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a long time.........

I can't believe it's April already.  Easter has come and gone again.  Where does the time go?
I've been taking an on line class and I love it!  I bought this little machine called the "Zutter Bind It All".  What fun!  I can use all my Stampin' Up! things when making these books.  We first made a Guide book to remind us how to figure the amount of holes you would put in a project depending on it's size.
Here it is!  I used Stampin' Up! "Sweet Pea" Designer Paper and Embellishments on this guide.  Didn't it turn out cute! 
Then we made a 4 x 4 album which I used a retired set called "Hoppy Memories" from a Stampin' Up! Simply Scrapin Kit.  I'm saving for when we babysit for Brady in May and I can put his pictures in it! 


It's just right for a little boy playing outside, with frogs and turtles.  Although by May I hope he's not afraid to  play in the grass! (He was doing a whole lot better with the grass thing by the time we left on Sunday though.  He's a tough little guy!)   It even has some pockets with pages that pull out.  What fun!
Then I made a 6 x 6 book, this one had photos in it and I gave it to Brady's mom so she would have some baby pictures of herself.  Plus some pics that were just laying in a box out of order from everything else.  Now I have to make Sara a book which will be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to it!  Then you ask, "How did you get all of those pictures on one page like that?"
Well of course. I used my "My Digital Studio" from Stampin' Up!  On the cover of this book I did a two step stamping technique with a brand new set from Stampin' Up! called "Awash with Flowers".   It's a "Sneak Peak" from the new catalog coming out July 1. 
We also have a NEW MINI coming out for the summer it begins May 1.  If you'd like a copy of the new mini send me an email with your name and address and I'll send you a copy.  If you'd like to order any of the dsp papers or embelishments from the Sweet Pea collection you can do so by clicking on the order now button at the top of the page.  Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

1 comment: