Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Card and Thinking of you......

I've posted a couple of cards I made recently. These are two cards from a set I've made to give as a gift. My only problem.....I put on to many layers and the container I made that should hold eight cards now only holds four cards and four envelopes! :0)




Items Used:
Stamp Sets: "Well Scripted", "Heard From the Heart", "Circle Circus"
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Shimmer White, Almost Amethyst
DSP : Tea Party
Classic Ink: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink Satin, Elegant Eggplant Ric Rack from Ribbon Originals
Other: Pretty In Pink "Sending Love Epoxy Brads" and "Circle Ice" Brads
Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Dimensionals and paper snips.
All items were "Stampin' Up!".
Thanks for stopping by
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment